ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

Describe your life.

3 posters

Go down

Describe your life. Empty Describe your life.

Post by Elctrodok Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 am

Have any friends? Going out with anyone or married to someone? What is your life about?!
Elctrodok
Elctrodok
Games Forum Mod
Games Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Describe your life. Empty friends

Post by robg812 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm

My friends used to show up at my house after school and weekends before the internet put an end to that and we just used cell phones and computers to communicate..I really don't physically hang out with anyone anymore..not even girls cause of computers just giving us more options then the time to get from one place to another and then having to pay your friends ways cause they're broke..but yeah..if one of them needs a place to sleep, they show up..same as when we were kids. I don't drive so maybe that has alot to do with it too..I don't pay for gas and I don't take buses to go hang out with them when I can just IM them, chat with them online check their facebooks to see what's up.

If a girl came to see me, I'd think she was a stalker, which is how I feel like girls feel about guys who come to see them..stalking them or at least finding out if they're really girls and not gay internet predators soliciting young boys online..cause the majority of girls probably know a guy would enjoy a visit from them..just not me..I'm paranoid and antisocial now pretty much.

so I'm probably never getting married or into another physical relationship unless I'm drugged by the girls at fast food counters which is the only actual contact I think I have with girls now.

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Describe your life. Empty Re: Describe your life.

Post by The Joker Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 pm

My life is just about taking whatever today gives me and making the best of it.
The Joker
The Joker
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Describe your life. Empty Re: Describe your life.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum