ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

explain ur opinion on love vs money

3 posters

Go down

explain ur opinion on love vs money Empty explain ur opinion on love vs money

Post by robg812 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:35 pm

I think you need money to live on, love is all around you from the day you were conceived and they didn't abort you out of insecurities and lack of money..you were born and they needed money to raise you for like as long as it took for you to make your own money to raise yourself..all the family, friends, pets, religious figures, and of course your own self loving or loathing...love is all around you..I can't find money anywhere sometimes..so money is much more important to me...of course the richer you are, the more paranoid you'll be gunned down for it I guess..but then again, i could probably be happy on a houseboat with an internet connection and when the waather started rocking my boat..arrange for a plane trip to go to other houseboats..a man can never have too many houseboats with internet connections, right? (I don't lke emoticons..so I don't even feel like lookin for one anymore, besides..I don't see one with money or appears to be pimpin with alot of bling)

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

explain ur opinion on love vs money Empty Re: explain ur opinion on love vs money

Post by Kalaborative Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:02 pm

I agree with everything
Money can't buy you loveee. Cool
Kalaborative
Kalaborative
Teen Chat Admin
Teen Chat Admin

Back to top Go down

explain ur opinion on love vs money Empty Re: explain ur opinion on love vs money

Post by Randumness Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:39 pm

being rich is being used more as a relative term

I'd love to be rich but people usually associate it with being arogant

Randumness
Teen Life Forum Mod
Teen Life Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

explain ur opinion on love vs money Empty do you take in the homeless or just throw a dollar in a kettle cause santa in front of walmart loves you?

Post by robg812 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 am

Randumness wrote:being rich is being used more as a relative term

I'd love to be rich but people usually associate it with being arogant

Yeah, that's the way I feel too, since when could rich people not also be just as loving as the bums you don't even love to help seek shelter and healthy alternatives from sharing ur home and nourishment and education, all of which still require money that bums do not have, but they surely love you for caring about them..but is a bum's love even thought about as valuable unless they are a contributing member of your financial security?

Just the act of sharing their wealth seems loving and making sure you're married into a willing and obligational two income family seems very loving, but you know there's plenty of love out there because love doesn't cost a thing, then that wasn't all a child, teen, or school dropout/pregnant teen mother needed or even began to take for granted,unlike money..which isn't taken for granted by many, and those people left their loving homes for financial security brought by someone with money regardless if they married for it claiming they married for love and then divorced and still legally claimed their monatary gains instead of the friendship or love of an ex lover..or they didn't marry at all, cause love doesn't need a signed order of foundational monetary and accountable joint accounts under ur marital status because ur parents still claim you as dependants. You must have found that out when you have your conversation during your engagement that you won't get married and you won't need any prenuptuals which I don't believe involve any context about how much love,honesty,and time you deserve in a marriage after your vows are judged under a lord you may or not believe in, but how much monatary value you deserve in the case of a divorce.

money doesn't buy happiness or you can't buy love are quotable by anyone watchin disney and listening to freely broadcasted radio. They are not scientific factual data any stronger then intelligent design and/or evolution. Let's say a child needs to know the value of a dollar before they can judge it's more valuable then the love they feel cheated out of love, because they didn't get what they wanted from santa who doesn't love them enough, so they ask mom and a dad if their mom hasn't divorced or dumped him, to buy it when walmart opens tomorrow.

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down