ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

Favorite Hamburger place

3 posters

Go down

Favorite Hamburger place Empty Favorite Hamburger place

Post by robg812 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 am

I like burger king cause I like hamburgers that taste flame broiled like you'd made on your own grill.

It seems like everyplace wants thick hamburgers to give you something different then you get from mcdonalds, well, I want more burgers that it takes two hands to hold or that you might actually have to cut in half to pick up cause the buns and patties are the size of a personal pizza..like the size of those calzones or p'zones from pizza hut..know what I mean?

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Favorite Hamburger place Empty Re: Favorite Hamburger place

Post by Elctrodok Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 am

Hahahha!!!! Oh my gawd, I've wanted to complain about that so bad, I was thinking of making a thread like this. I like McDonalds, but my opinion burger king is better. Wendy's did improve a little, in the case of their " natural cut fries" but I dont like their relatively thin square patties. The triple angus cheeseburgers though are really pretty interesting i've never had one but I plan to, by the way commercials are advertising themm.
Elctrodok
Elctrodok
Games Forum Mod
Games Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by robg812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 am

Wendy's just now created the "W" to create their own "big Mac" like burger..I'm waiting for whoever creates a double chicken patty sandwich and that additional piece of bread that's just nothing but more carbs to keep it more identical to the big mac.

Truthfully, I didn't eat at a wendy's until like I was 14 because I was curious why mcdonalds didn't have bacon and onion slices on their burgers and wendy's had the big bacon classic which seemed like the type of burger I'd crave, of course, the beef was still better at burgerking, they had the onion slices already, and they got with the program and added bacon and jalepenos to their whoppers, but I think the mayo instead of mustard is what also makes burger king better. Mcdonalds does have that big and tasty thou which I think was inspired by california and used mayo..but now california burgers include guacamole.

Whoppers are like different in every part of the country now cause of how they add something special for locals in each state. It just seems odd that mcdonalds can even compete with the whopper jr or when they decide to dedicate half their menu to different kinds of chicken sandwiches..like it's hard to put bacon and mayo on some heavily peppered chicken patty and sell it as a premium chicken sandwich..no one cares about ur grilled buns, Mickie D's! Ya need to start adding those dipping sauces to ur sandwiches..but thank you for keeping the mcchicken 1 dollar..now if only you could explain why the fish sandwich is so expensive and still comes on that lil tiny children's sized bun.

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 am

I love eating at McDonalds though, because they have those Angus Deluxe. And then sometimes I go to Whataburger for their double patty melts...
Administrator
Administrator
Admin/UM
Admin/UM

https://chatforumsmax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down