ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

I wasn't even thinking about generalizing until I read the warning

Go down

I wasn't even thinking about generalizing until I read the warning Empty I wasn't even thinking about generalizing until I read the warning

Post by robg812 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 pm

I really wasn't goin to even pay attention to this forum but now I'm curious if like someone wants to pick something they think is the worst and most agreed on generalization or stereotype.

I know I feel safe hating on bored people cause I don't see how they contribute to society and I think even equal opportunity laws for hiring involve not hiring the bored applicants but still hire the overweight, elderly, and pregnant by law,

I feel safe ignoring emos because it seems like a stage that doesn't progress past adolesecense..I mean who has emo parents, weren't your parents yuppies and then their parents were hippies...we're probably goin to be emo parents that our children think are just as stupid anyhow (and I'm not goin to make any comments on the health risks and life span of a number of emos)

I'm probably goin to seem sexist towards guys because I think we're all interested in women, even gays love their mothers, and women rule our worlds and then try and suggest as mothers that us men do...but no men are having any involvment on raising new generations of children without a woman giving birth to them and more then likely nurturing them..instructing them how to treat ladies and how men are hard workers which is why they are not around as much for the children and work the 40 to 60 hour weeks to provide for them..working mothers can't have that equality to spend 40 to 60 hours working and the rest of those hours sleeping and still believe they're raising their children, right? Thank god for grandmothers and grandfathers (who stuck around for their children in those decades before working mothers emasculated men's roles as househusbands..I know I would like to have my wife provide for me while I stayed home with the kids but then would I really give a crap how the house looked for company...I don't have that women's touch and I know she'd come home from work and complain I didn't do any housekeeping and I dunno..that sounds like grounds for divorce for them now a days and they get alimony and child care regardless if they were the one with the job and I stayed at home with the kids..I'll never figure it out..anyhow..I am probably stepping on the boundries of those warnings I was given..I am hoping they will just delete this if it's inappropriate..I'm goin to have a hard time being inappropriate on a site with only 8 or so members to judge, one of which is myself. sorry

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum