ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

Looooove

2 posters

Go down

Looooove Empty Looooove

Post by Miranda. Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:37 am

Today you tell us

What do you LOVE about love?

What do you HATE about love?

What is it about love that keeps you going?

TELL, TELL , TELL! cyclops
Miranda.
Miranda.
Beginner Knowledge Forumer
Beginner Knowledge Forumer

Back to top Go down

Looooove Empty Re: Looooove

Post by robg812 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 am

well..for one thing, I'm not loving THE GENERALIZATION OF LOVE, I would like to use love as a verb, not so much as a noun. I feel like sometimes it takes Sherlock holmes to use deductive reasoning about what we love about someone or something..because when people are saying I love you..I just think ok..what about me do you love and since I have flaws, I have imperfections, what is it about those that you love? Breaking down what you love about someone instead of generalizing it like some child goin "I love everything about you" and then I dunno..it's like you know that's impossible, you almost feel like challenging every core of that statement and finding out if they love how you lie, love how you transfer their flaws onto others, love how you are moody, love how you forget to be sensitive and insightful the way no one else they know could have been. I really just think "I love you" is childish and "I love how you made me smile just then" is what makes love flourish..there should be more love flourishing like flowers to a meadow..trees to a forest..instead of just saying I love flowers..I love orchards (what kinda fruit? I dunno..I just like them..isn't that enough? well..nope..I'm kinda curious about like if you even know the name of the trees with this type of leaf and if you know state flowers and if you know anything about growing a fruit tree and climates..like seriously..I kinda want to know you have a very advanced understanding and comprehension about love..I don't want to have to compare ur love with the kinda love I could get from a puppy who can't say "I love you" but you know the puppy does anyhow. I don't really know if we understand the love jesus or god had for us, so I don't want to have like some kinda immortal love cast upon me which I can't return because I'm so imperfect and so dense..ya know..I can totally love sleeping in and not having to get up except for loving to take that first pee that feels SOOOOOOO good. I'm pretty sure no one is writing hallmark cards about it..there's no "morning pee" love song. That's what I'm saying thou..I want to know you love something specific like that. I don't really care to hear about how you love your life, you love me, you just love everything and everyone. It just feels like you're not really thinking too much about if you love, like, enjoy, prefer, obsess, want, or need that thing when you just say you "love" it as well. I've heard about how like the eskimos have like dozens or maybe over a hundred words for ice I think..I would love to check the theasaurus and see how many words and actions besides "love" we could find..*I'm goin to "more then words" by extreme at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9CeNo4Q7p0 now

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum