ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager

4 posters

Go down

The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager Empty The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager

Post by Kalaborative Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 am

So What do you think was the hardest thing about being a teenager? For me, it was probably that I had a whole lot more responsibility and accountability. Almost overwhelming at first, then I pretty much got used to it.
What about you??Surprised
Kalaborative
Kalaborative
Teen Chat Admin
Teen Chat Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager Empty Re: The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager

Post by robg812 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 am

yeah..the responsibility and accountabiliy and putting you on the spot to know what ur doing or you're completely irresponsible and not worth their time.

For Me, it certainly can seem like I'm not trustworthy to girls because they believe I'm responsible for making the first moves, and accountable for not knowing how they think and being insightful and sensitive. I also feel that men are competitive with me and I need to recognize their talents and tell them what they want to hear to gain their trust too..but most of the time I was more interested in how to recognize girls talents and tell them what they want to hear..but it's like if I did that, they'd play their games like I'm just sayin that and I don't mean it..I don't understand why they play their guessing games about honesty. I think girls are pretty certain why guys play head games..there just aren't too many girls who seem interested in playing along. Girls need to play games with me so I can actively play along as well..but they've got me convinced they aren't playing games...it feels so manipulative.

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager Empty Re: The Hardest thing you remember about being a teenager

Post by Administrator Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 am

I guess it was really just the transition of turning for a child to a teenager. You know , like adolescence. I was really realizing it.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin/UM
Admin/UM

https://chatforumsmax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda. Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

Well YEAH I mean, it REALLY hit me!... so, yeah , it was pretty wild those teenage days Very Happy
Miranda.
Miranda.
Beginner Knowledge Forumer
Beginner Knowledge Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down