ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

Wrestling for Kids

3 posters

Go down

Wrestling for Kids Empty Wrestling for Kids

Post by robg812 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 am

Do you like john cena most in WWE? I think he's facing the rock at wrestlemania because only one generation likes john cena (kids) and the rest who follow wrestling (young adults and their parents) will pick the rock at wrestlemania.

They want to find out which audience is the future of WWE because they think kids have short attention spans and adults think wrestling has gotten childish.

I am not even sure kids today have even thought about undertaker never wrestling john cena at wrestlemania yet. Do you think john cena is goin to end the undertaker's streak in a year since HHH failed and made it difficult to tell if kids even care about undertaker vs anyone that came before they started watching? I think undertaker will be facing chris jericho or daniel bryan because they are another young heel vs legendary face decision for WWE fans.

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down

Wrestling for Kids Empty Re: Wrestling for Kids

Post by Miranda. Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 pm

john cena is hawwwt

i hope he wins the next one!
Miranda.
Miranda.
Beginner Knowledge Forumer

Back to top Go down

Wrestling for Kids Empty too bad they don't have a slammy for hawtest wrestler..

Post by robg812 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am

oh they did and cody rhodes won it and that's why he's been such an arrogant guy about grooming and skin and all that metrosexual stuff.

John cena is probably facing kane next which doesn't exactly lead us to believe it will allow him to intensify the fued with the rock, I don't see kane turning cena heel either, I thought that would be the miz's job because miz can really get under the skin of john cena about the boos and whatever roddy piper was trying to tell cena about being the face of WWE (face meaning the good guy or the person that's most important to WWE like hogan,austin,rock used to be and people who didn't even watch wrestling knew who they were..sorry but not everyone that doesn't have kids even knows who john cena is..his movies haven't gotten him that much popularity yet)

But yeah..I have to admit I watched wrestling because the divas were hawt, so I think it's worth noting that girls know about john cena cause he's hawt.

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda. Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 am

oh yeah im wondering if they overdo that nowadays.. hahaha

The whole diva thing, but yes Im a true john cena fannnn Smile
Miranda.
Miranda.

Back to top Go down

Post by robg812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 am

I've always heard about how WWE doesn't want to be about being some fake sport and they want to make it more like a male soap opera or dramedy series that you have characters and situations that are comedic or tragedies like the other USA television shows.

It seems to me that they overlook that a large part of their audience are straight and aware they are not watching for men in underwear, might actually want to see how the divas can manipulate the male wrestlers using their minds, and above all,SUBMISSION WRESTLING, and using their seductive abilities the ways males created stables like the four horsemen, Evolution,or all the champions who worked with Bobby Heenan in order to keep titles on their leaders. IF a woman started a stable, I think she'd take over the role of Ric Flair played..I felt like Melina could have actually beaten flair back in the day, and flair should put over Mickie James in TNA, I remember when she wasn't intimidated by him and slapped him silly (and I don't mean diva stables like vickie guerrero who somehow becomes smackdown assistant general manager and dictates who fights for the world championship..and well..edge benefits from being with vickie, dolph doesn't get that same kind of opportunity, but it's still noting that chris jericho was around when the divas like lita,trish,chyna, and even sable were all able to pull off some main events wrestling men and being taken lightly and then they had litacaranas and moonsaults and chyna and sable had powerbombs and powermoves as well. Right now, alot of the divas could use submissions and tease guys into putting up their titles or distracting them duirng their matches. That's what I think would make it a better product, use the women in better roles, even if they aren't able to pull off the moves or not carry the lead roles in movies, if WWE isn't about being a fake sport, why do the women need to use that many fake moves, just give them finishers just like any male wrestler, I'm sure being able to pick up wrestlers and pin them hasn't stopped rey mysterio or smaller male wrestlers, so why should it stop female wrestlers who can do ankle locks (even hornswaggle should do an ankle lock) and nataylia neithart, she can do everything bret hart does, I wouldn't be surprised if beth phoenix can do everything that chyna did, and it looks like eve is able to do alot of what lita and trish stratus was capable of..honestly, I don't really think trish should be the best women's wrestler, I think michelle mccool should be exposed as the wife of the undertaker again and put her over as like the measuring stick of women's wrestlers cause michelle McCool could like do submission wresting, she could do manipulation and get whatever she wanted because she could have had the undertaker help her..I would love to see Michelle McCool be who those promos on raw were for....even if it turns out to be jericho, I hope jericho and undertaker have a wrestlemania match because of michelle Mccool's influence over the undertaker, or stephanie's influence over HHH, and I'm surprised John Laurenitus doesn't have a crush on Vickie Guerrero and she starts being able to call the shots on raw. It seems like something WWE would do.

I don't think this even really fits in with kid's discussion, I'm goin to post it in the other ages forums

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

Back to top Go down

Post by robg812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 am

Miranda, you like john cena and it's been a long time since he wore wrestling trunks, cause he wears the shorts..so don't you think it's rather stupid that wrestlers wear wrestling trunks? it's not like anyone cares if they got objects on them to cheat with anymore so they have to appear to not have anything concealed..no one cares if they got pockets, belts, pants,ties..full suits in the ring..so why are they still wearing what looks like underwear? do the girls even give a care how they're barely dressed?

I understand how they try and make the divas look like they're wearing bikini's or workout gear..but yeah..I'm surprised in 2012 (first time writing about the new year)..Wrestling still involves guys in underwear putting their hands all over one another.

(maybe this isn't for kids and more for teens and adults but it was written specifically to get miranda's opinion)

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

Back to top Go down

Post by CiciLovezu Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 am

BAHAHAHAHA JOHON CENEA(SP) IZ PURRTY KEWL BUT I LIKE ORTON LOLZ

CiciLovezu
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down