ChatForumsMAX! Join the community!! General Chat.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

CFM Shoutbox

Wrestling for teens

Go down

Wrestling for teens Empty Wrestling for teens

Post by robg812 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 am

Don't you think it's time for john cena to turn heel? It's like he obviously has sold enough shirts that they're working on selling "cena sucks" shirts finally to see who they can milk more for money..people who like cena (the kids) and people who are growin tired of cena on top (the people who remember how much attitude he had doing raps and being heelish and thinking he's truly better then everyone the way bryan danielson or cm punk have been everywhere they ever wrestled all century!) Obviously they need cena to be the heel if he ever takes on undertaker and beat his streak and then brag about it the next two decades the way hogan brags about beating andre the giant for like nearly 30 years. No one else beating taker's streak besides CM punk or Daniel bryan can do it for that long..it certainly shouldn't be someone retiring like HHH, Michaels, or Jericho whom is rumored to becoming in Jan. 2, 2012 because of the videos involving a child being taunted by a girl..jericho is taunted by either HHH's wife, stephanie, or Taker's wife, Michelle Mccool..I'm thinking.

If you went on youtube looking up the prophetless vignette where the girl pushes the boys notebook off the desk, you can see that the name "chris" is crossed out on it, there's also puddles near the swings which shows the figure again much like sting or taker in them..I doubt they could get sting to join and unmask as jericho (because who really wants steve borden playing sting anyhow in WWE?)..people were already hearing on the internet that jericho would be returning, jericho likes arriving with lots of speculation the same way taker does, jericho could be taking on cm punk as well by winning the rumble..or the undertaker could just be returning to get an opportunity to face a heel bryan danielson as well and allow jericho and HHH to fight over losing their opportunity and that goes into what is goin on with the elimination chamber tying up the other opportunity for the WWE championship belt that CM punk holds

I don't believe the kids will help, but can the teens and adults reading this help to promote this forum for wrestling fans to join because wrestling and conspiracy is what I think could make this chat forum extremely popular..there are truly way too many forums on facebook about wrestling and controversial politics as well, so that's where the attraction comes from considering those are the same things that trend on twitter..wrestling and politically incorrect topics, right?

robg812
RP Chat Admin/UM
RP Chat Admin/UM

http://www.chatzy.com/awesomerp

Back to top Go down